Special Hand Dyed Margilan Silk--9 yds
(Silk only. Wool not included)
- SPECIAL PRODUCT--This piece has flaws. However, the dyeing makes the flaws less noticeable.
- Dyed Margilan silk in Sparse (rarefied) weight. We call it Gossamer Butterfly Silk
- Non-repeatable color
- 9 yds x 45 inches wide
- Gossamer Butterfly Silk Fabric is our lightest weight silk gauze fabric
- Imported from Uzbekistan
- Margilan rarefied silk gauze
- 1 yd @ 45" wide weighs appox 1/2 oz
- Use for surface texture for Nuno Felting
- Not a stand-alone base fabric
- Picture shows Superfine Merino in Anzac Biscuit color for reference only. Wool is not included.
a hard stony substance secreted by certain marine coelenterates as an external skeleton, typically forming large reefs in warm seas.a coral reef
a sedentary coelenterate of warm and tropical seas, with a calcareous, horny, or soft skeleton. Most corals are colonial and many rely on the presence of green algae in their tissues to obtain energy from sunlight.undefined
the unfertilized roe of a lobster or scallop, which is used as food and becomes reddish when cooked.we had scallops with their coral, in their fluted shells