- Most of our products are in stock.
- We generally ship within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Packages are normally shipped either by USPS or FedEx Ground. You will receive an email with a Tracking Number.
- USPS--Most packages are sent via Priority Mail to customers in the US.
- FedEx Ground--Packages that are over 5 or 6 pounds may be sent via FedEx Ground.
- International orders are sent via USPS
- Canadian Shipping
- First Class mail with tracking information is the most cost effective means of shipping to Canada
- Priority Mail is available
- Larger orders can be shipped via FedEx Ground. This requires import broker fees charged by FedEx.
- We try to keep the shipping costs as low as we can. Therefore some of the boxes we use are recycled from other companies. They may not be pretty, but they help keep our costs down and save you money. Recycled boxes will be clean, but may have printing on them.